We’d love to have you
Become a member; join our professionals.
Childcare providers are responsible for staying informed and up-to-date on all childcare issues. Professional trade associations such as the Oklahoma Child Care Association are valuable tools to help you stay informed and make wise decisions concerning the future of your business and the children in your care. We need your support to continue advocating through newsletters, mail-outs, member services, conferences, training forums, and establishing representation in legislative affairs.
Get Your Credits
Join us for the next conference!
Who can become a member?
Memberships are available for:
- Child Care Centers
- Family Child Care Homes
Annual Membership Dues
There are four unique levels of membership:
- Small Centers (licensed 1-30) – $75
- Medium Center (licensed 31-75) – $100
- Large Centers (licensed 76+) – $150
- Family Child Care Home – $50
- Individual/Student – $25
- Vendor – $100
Membership in the OCCA offers many benefits, including:
- Legislative Updates
- Discounts on OCCA Conference Registrations
- Voting Privileges in OCCA Elections
- Representation on Legislative Issues
- Staff Training Opportunities
- Assistance with State Agencies
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Directors’ & Owners’ Networking
- Directors’ Night Out
- Buying Club Privileges
- Toll-Free Information Number
Complete the form to become a member or renew membership.